I am creator of photography and filmmaking with an emphasis on human connection and the ability to capture your essences entirely. There are not many things in this world that I love more than my dog, the earth beneath my feet, and the ability to capture human connection. I have loved the feeling of a camera in my hands for as long as I remember. I was the kid in middle school that took her point and shoot camera to every sleepover, made my friends model in random fields, and turned our high school yearbook into an editorial spread.
I am a vibrant, free spirited old soul that Something about bringing your favorite memories to life puts me on cloud nine. I am a small-town girl with big-city sensibilities and an old soul that finds happiness in the simpler things and everyday I strive to be more present than I was the day before.
- i am a 24 years old with lots of personality! I happen to be an enneagram 7, which means I am a pretty strong extrovert, spontaneous, and optimistic.
- if there is anything I love more than my camera, its my four legged dachshund child, Weenie. yes, that is her real name, and if you ask me its quite fitting
- i'm head over heels my high school sweetheart, going on 9 years!
- but also a little obsessed with Steven Colbert and Conan O'Brien
- I listen to podcasts more than I listen to music, something about listening to strangers have conversations settles my anxious little soul
- I've got a big personality, and its my favorite thing about myself. I'll give you my honest opinion always, i'll sing the same 10 words of a song over and over until its out of my head, and i'll have deep genuine conversations about how Friends is one of the greatest TV shows of all time if you'll allow me to
- I graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Film & Media Studies and Political Science
- but most importantly, I strongly support the equal right to love + dignity for all sexes, races, religions, orientations, abilities + identities. if you feel otherwise, we’re likely not the right fit.